Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
38 Miles ENE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE