Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
KE6AFE Santa Cruz (AP803)
Lat: 36.98217 Lon: -122.01533 Elev: 89ft.
Santa Cruz CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE