Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 33 km/h
- Barometer29.61 in (1002.4 mb)
- Dewpoint13°C (55°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 407ft.
Grand Rivers KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South southwest wind around 18 km/h.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then scattered showers between 4am and 5am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and thunderstorms before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a temperature falling to around 6 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 35 to 42 km/h, with gusts as high as 70 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. North northwest wind 22 to 27 km/h becoming north 11 to 16 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 42 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 11. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. South southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. South southwest wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 24 to 29 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. South southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. West southwest wind around 11 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. North wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. North wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. North wind 14 to 16 km/h.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE