Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 11 km/h
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility6 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07 Lon: -88.77 Elev: 407ft.
Grand Rivers KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Freezing drizzle likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 1. East wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle before 9pm, then a chance of freezing drizzle after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around -3. South wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 1. West northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. North wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 2. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. North wind around 11 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -1. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 km/h after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. South wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. South wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Livingston County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE