Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedE 7 km/h Barometer29.91 in (1013.0 mb) Dewpoint1°C (34°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill3°C (38°F)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 410ft.
Grand Rivers KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 2. South southeast wind around 13 km/h. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 12. South wind 14 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h. Monday Night Showers. Low around 9. South wind 13 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Showers. High near 14. South wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night Showers before midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 4. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday A chance of showers before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 6. West wind 14 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West wind 14 to 18 km/h. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 8. Southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 10. South southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5. Northwest wind 11 to 13 km/h. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. West wind around 11 km/h. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. West southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.