Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 9 km/h
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 479ft.
Van Buren MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 12. South southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 2. South southwest wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. West southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. South wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. South wind 10 to 16 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. North northwest wind 21 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. North northwest wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. South southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. West northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carter County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE