Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
6NM NNE Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel 1st Island VA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE DRIFTS OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST BY SATURDAY
AFTERNOON. A WARM FRONT LIFTS NORTH ACROSS THE AREA SATURDAY NIGHT
AND SUNDAY. A STRONG COLD FRONT MOVES ACROSS THE REGION EARLY
- Overnight S wind around 9 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday SSE wind 7 to 12 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night S wind around 14 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday SW wind around 13 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SW wind 11 to 14 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday WSW wind around 13 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night WSW wind around 12 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind around 13 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night NNW wind around 13 kt becoming NE after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas around 3 ft.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER AND VISIBILITIES LOWER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE