Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
14 Miles ENE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE