Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
BEN LOMOND (BNDC1)
Lat: 37.130936 Lon: -122.172606 Elev: 2598ft.
3 Miles SW Ben Lomond CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 35. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE