Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 9 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW4787 Gilroy (C4787)
Lat: 37.03046°N Lon: 121.52781°W Elev: 223ft.
13 Miles E San Martin CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE