Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 6 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW4787 Gilroy (C4787)
Lat: 37.03046 Lon: -121.52781 Elev: 223ft.
13 Miles E San Martin CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light north northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE