Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
19 Miles SSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. Light south wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as -1. West southwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE