Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
19 Miles SSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. South wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 17 by 3am. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North northwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Wind chill values as low as zero. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 38. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE