Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
18 Miles SSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as zero. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE