Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 18 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint-14°C (7°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 22 to 27 km/h becoming west 16 to 21 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17. East northeast wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North northeast wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. East northeast wind 18 to 23 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. East northeast wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE