Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167°N Lon: 121.950833°W Elev: 1842ft.
7 Miles ESE Los Gatos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Light west northwest wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE