Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.93 in Dewpoint-1°C (30°F) Visibility8 km
Current conditions at
Glasgow, Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 37.03°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Mammoth Cave KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around 2 centimeters. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. Light north wind increasing to 6 to 11 km/h in the morning. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 6. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 km/h in the morning. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. South wind 8 to 16 km/h. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 9. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 2. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.