Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedWNW 18 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333 Lon: -121.81667 Elev: 135ft.
7 Miles SSE San Jose CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 79. West northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE