Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 19 by midnight. West southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE