Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
BEN LOMOND (BNDC1)
Lat: 37.130936 Lon: -122.172606 Elev: 2598ft.
6 Miles WSW Saratoga CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain before 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 4am. Low around 40. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE