Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 16 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-2°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
9 Miles ENE Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 14. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE