Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 17 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
4 Miles SW Elk Horn KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 11pm and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Taylor County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE