Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles ENE Bee Spring KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 34. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE