Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
4 Miles ENE Bee Spring KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Edmonson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE