Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333 Lon: -121.81667 Elev: 135ft.
4 Miles W Mount Hamilton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light northwest wind becoming north 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE