Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Jose / Reid / Hillv (KRHV)
Lat: 37.33333°N Lon: 121.81667°W Elev: 135ft.
4 Miles W Mount Hamilton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE