Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSW 24 G 35 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Pagosa Springs, Wolf Creek Pass (KCPW)
Lat: 37.45139°N Lon: 106.80028°W Elev: 11759ft.
19 Miles ENE Pagosa Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE