Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (4°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -19. North wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -13. North northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -21. North northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -13. Northwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 7. North wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE