Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
6 Miles W Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE