Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1010.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
25 Miles SE Escalante UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 34. East wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE