Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 G 17 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in (1011.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056 Lon: -111.44806 Elev: 4311ft.
25 Miles SE Escalante UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 20. West northwest wind around 17 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -2. Light northwest wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE