Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
BARCROFT RESEARCH LAB (BRCFT)
Lat: 37.58306°N Lon: 118.23722°W Elev: 12410ft.
8 Miles E Chalfant CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE