We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
Hazardous Weather Conditions
5NM E Deltaville VA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EDT THIS MORNING...
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE BUILDS IN FROM THE NORTHWEST THROUGH TUESDAY. HIGH
PRESSURE THEN BECOMES ANCHORED OVER NEW ENGLAND THROUGH THE END OF
THE WEEK. MEANWHILE...LOW PRESSURE DEVELOPS OFF THE CAROLINA COAST
WEDNESDAY AND WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND LINGERS OFFSHORE THROUGH THURSDAY.
- Overnight NNE wind around 16 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday NNE wind 12 to 15 kt decreasing to 9 to 12 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night NE wind 10 to 14 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 15 to 18 kt. A chance of rain, mainly after 2pm. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night NE wind 16 to 19 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Thursday NNE wind around 17 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday Night NE wind 13 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday NNE wind around 14 kt. Partly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday Night NNE wind around 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE