Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
5NM E Deltaville VA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...GALE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD INTO THE REGION THROUGH FRIDAY. A
POTENT UPPER TROUGH TRACKS ACROSS THE AREA SATURDAY...FOLLOWED BY
STRONG HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING INTO THE REGION SATURDAY NIGHT AND
SUNDAY. HIGH PRESSURE MOVES OFFSHORE EARLY NEXT WEEK.
- Tonight N wind 9 to 13 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday NNE wind around 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night N wind 10 to 13 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday N wind 13 to 16 kt increasing to 17 to 20 kt in the afternoon. Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday Night N wind around 30 kt, with gusts as high as 39 kt. Rain likely, mainly before 8pm. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday NNW wind 22 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 32 kt. Sunny. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Night NNW wind 16 to 18 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday NW wind 9 to 13 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Night WSW wind around 12 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE