Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667°N Lon: 118.83333°W Elev: 7129ft.
8 Miles ESE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Very windy, with a southwest wind 35 to 40 mph, with gusts as high as 60 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE