Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278°N Lon: 121.81444°W Elev: 397ft.
9 Miles SSE Livermore CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE