Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.22 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
8 Miles WSW Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. South wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near -1 by noon, then falling to around -7 during the remainder of the day. North northwest wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -21. Northwest wind 14 to 21 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -21. North northwest wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. Northwest wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 2.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 3.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near -3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE