Rain Spreads Across the Eastern U.S. as Snow Moves Into the Great Lake States
Strong low pressure will move from the south to the Great Lake States Monday and Tuesday. A warm front will spread rain along the eastern seaboard while snow moves into the Great Lake States. Heavy snow is also expected across the northern Rocky Mountains and higher elevations of the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM E Deltaville VA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH MONDAY AFTERNOON...
- SynopsisA WARM FRONT WILL LIFT NORTH ACROSS THE MID ATLANTIC REGION TONIGHT
AS HIGH PRESSURE MOVES FARTHER OFFSHORE. A COLD FRONT WILL CROSS THE
AREA LATE MONDAY INTO MONDAY NIGHT. WEAK HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS INTO
THE AREA FROM THE WEST TUESDAY. LOW PRESSURE TRACKS UP THE EAST
COAST TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY.
- Tonight SE wind 13 to 16 kt becoming SSE 19 to 22 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 kt. Rain. Seas 2 ft building to 4 ft.
- Monday S wind 17 to 19 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 7am. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Monday Night S wind 11 to 16 kt becoming W after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind 6 to 9 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind 6 to 11 kt becoming NE after midnight. Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 14 to 17 kt becoming N 19 to 22 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 kt. Rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night NNW wind 18 to 21 kt becoming W 14 to 17 kt after midnight. A chance of rain before 1am. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thanksgiving Day W wind around 14 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Night W wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER AND VISIBILITIES LOWER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE