Severe thunderstorms are possible Tuesday across portions of the eastern Plains
Isolated severe thunderstorms are possible Tuesday across portions of the eastern Plains. A few strong storms may also develop south into the High Plains. Primary threat will be strong winds, however a tornado or two is also possible especially across eastern South Dakota into eastern Nebraska during the afternoon.
7NM E Deltaville VA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE WILL CROSS THE AREA THIS MORNING. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL BUILD IN FROM THE NORTH WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY...AS
LOW PRESSURE DEVELOPS OFF OF THE SOUTHEAST COAST. A STRONG COLD
FRONT WILL APPROACH THE WATERS FROM THE NW LATE FRIDAY INTO
- Today N wind 5 to 9 kt becoming NE in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight E wind 8 to 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday NNE wind 10 to 12 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 11 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night ESE wind 7 to 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday SSE wind 9 to 12 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night S wind around 15 kt becoming SSW after midnight. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday NW wind around 14 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE