A Moderate Risk of Severe Thunderstorms is Forecast This Evening and Tonight
Damaging winds and large hail are likely from North Dakota into western and northern Minnesota this evening into tonight. Some wind gusts could be particularly damaging. Storms are also possible over the Texas panhandle and the Carolinas.
7NM E Deltaville VA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OFF THE NEW ENGLAND COAST TODAY...AS A
WEAK FRONTAL BOUNDARY REMAINS NEARLY STATIONARY FROM THE DEEP SOUTH
TO THE COASTAL CAROLINAS. THIS FRONT WILL GRADUALLY DISSIPATE AS IT
LIFTS NORTH TODAY...WITH BERMUDA HIGH PRESSURE REBUILDING IN ITS
WAKE THROUGH MIDWEEK. ANOTHER...STRONGER COLD FRONT WILL APPROACH
FROM THE WEST WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND PUSH INTO THE REGION ON THURSDAY.
- Today SE wind 7 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight SSE wind around 9 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday SSW wind 6 to 11 kt becoming S in the afternoon. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night S wind around 11 kt becoming SW after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday WNW wind around 9 kt becoming N in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday Night N wind 11 to 13 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday NNE wind 7 to 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night E wind around 6 kt becoming SSE after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday S wind around 7 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER AND VISIBILITIES LOWER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE