Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.82 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Madison Airport (KI39)
Lat: 37.63°N Lon: 84.33°W Elev: 1002ft.
6 Miles S Combs KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Isolated showers before midnight, then scattered showers and thunderstorms between midnight and 3am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 58. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely before 9pm, then a chance of snow between 9pm and 2am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE