Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Madison Airport (KI39)
Lat: 37.63 Lon: -84.33 Elev: 1002ft.
6 Miles S Combs KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Freezing rain and sleet before 11am, then rain. High near 38. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible. Total daytime sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. South wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain before 10am, then a chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE