Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 16 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with an east wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. South southeast wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Light south wind becoming southeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 18 to 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE