Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.32 in (992.7 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
2 Miles ENE Falls Of Rough KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers, mainly before 2pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 38 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 9 to 18 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grayson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE