Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
14 Miles ESE Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 24. North northwest wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. North northwest wind 17 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE