Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
Union City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 42. South wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE