Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083°N Lon: 122.11833°W Elev: 46ft.
Union City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE