Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in (1030.3 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
Union City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light east wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE