Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139°N Lon: 107.69111°W Elev: 10801ft.
14 Miles S Silverton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 30. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE