Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 11. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 19. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE