Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
13 Miles ESE Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 16. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE