A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.27 in Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
13 Miles ESE Cedar City UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Snow, mainly after 11pm. Low around 30. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Friday Snow. High near 38. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Friday Night Snow. Low around 28. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.