Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
13 Miles ESE Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind around 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming east northeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE