Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 29 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint4°C (39°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961°N Lon: 122.36558°W Elev: 10ft.
San Bruno CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 21. Northeast wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 12. North northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19. Light and variable wind becoming west 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West wind 23 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE