Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (33°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
Lat: 37.61961 Lon: -122.36558 Elev: 10ft.
San Bruno CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 8. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 26 to 34 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. North northwest wind 21 to 26 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 4.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE