Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
San Lorenzo CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 45. South wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light north wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE