Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
7NM SE San Francisco CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA STORM SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE OVER THE COASTAL WATERS TODAY
WITH SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS...MAINLY SOUTH OF POINT
REYES. NORTHERLY WINDS WILL DECREASE THROUGHOUT THE DAY AS THE CENTER
OF THE STORM SYSTEM PASSES BY. THE DECREASING WINDS WILL RESULT IN
IMPROVING SEA CONDITIONS OVERNIGHT INTO SUNDAY. NORTHERLY WINDS
WILL INCREASE ONCE AGAIN MONDAY AS THE SURFACE PRESSURE GRADIENT
- This Afternoon W wind 5 to 7 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce small hail. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce small hail. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday ENE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WSW wind 6 to 15 kt. A slight chance of showers after 4am. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday WSW wind around 8 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 10am. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNE around 6 kt in the evening. A slight chance of showers. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night W wind 10 to 15 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly cloudy. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming ENE around 6 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE