Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Happy Isles (AHIC1)
Lat: 37.7308 Lon: -119.5589 Elev: 4036ft.
4 Miles E Yosemite Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature rising to near 22 by noon, then falling to around 13 during the remainder of the day. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -13. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -14. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -2. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE