Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139°N Lon: 107.69111°W Elev: 10801ft.
6 Miles SSW Silverton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE