Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint-23°F (-31°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
6 Miles SSW Silverton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -12. Wind chill values as low as -25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as -15. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE