Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.52 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58 Lon: -84.77 Elev: 1022ft.
5 Miles N Springfield KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of freezing rain and sleet, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of freezing rain and sleet before 10am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A slight chance of freezing rain and sleet before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE