Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
5 Miles N Springfield KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE