Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Read More... Humidity56% Wind SpeedSW 7 G 16 mph Barometer30.26 in Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
5 Miles N Springfield KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South wind around 9 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 14 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.