Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
3 Miles WSW June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE