Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Low around 49. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mercer County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE