Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer30.29 in Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
Harrodsburg KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South wind around 8 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.