Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 9. North wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21. Light south southwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 8 to 18 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE