Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 8. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16. East southeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE