Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH Barometer30.04 in (1017.1 mb) Dewpoint56°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oakland, Metro Oakland International Airport (KOAK)
Lat: 37.7178°N Lon: 122.23294°W Elev: 3ft.
2 Miles W Oakland CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Light west southwest wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.