Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
2 Miles ENE San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE